An incredible aspect concerning dealing with the OPT expansion of your F-1 visa is that it's not a business subordinate. You're allowed to roll out an improvement to another employer on the off chance that you need. All you need to do is:

1.Secure a new OPT job offer.

2. Report the difference in manager to your college.

3. Keep all your business records.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *