“ANYONE WHO STOPS LEARNING IS OLD, WHETHER AT TWENTY OR EIGHTY.” —HENRY FORD
Above quote from Mr. Ford summarizes it all! To stay relevant and competitive, all of us need to continuously keep learning. Another quote which comes into my mind is:
“LIVE AS IF YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW. LEARN AS IF YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER.” ―MAHATMA GANDHI
For long, we humans have been fascinated by the quest to understand our world better. In other words, we have wanted to explore the world around us and learn about it. Learning has been an integral part of the human mind. Since perhaps the dawn of history, humans have understood that learning is a ladder to development.
As we get down to exploring all the elements of Learning and Development in this blog, let us first tune our thoughts towards a readily available, valuable resource on learning. This beautifully created course on learning is just what you need in order to get a clear, basic understanding of the elements of learning. Happy learning wit
- How To Increase A Website’s Organic Traffic?
- A Leading SEO Company In Lahore, Pakistan
- Tips And Tricks To Update Garmin Map
- THE SECRET PAGE REVIEW
- What Is Advanced Targeted Marketing In Ecommerce?
- Best Design For E-commerce Solutions
- Top 200 Arithmetic Questions I #RBIAssistant #SBI Clerk I Bank Exams I Lokesh Sir
- Chhattisgarh CM Poshan Abhiyaan 2020
- Germantown Roofing Contractor
- Crm Software Development Company In India